All opinions and contributions are welcome, and we pre-moderate all comments submitted to this site. This means that submissions (ideas and comments) will not appear until they have been approved. This site will be moderated between 8am-10pm daily. This is not about censoring your views. If an idea or comment does not adhere to the following guidelines then we may reject it:
- respect other people. Ideas and comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person’s character
- don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity
- don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of the site
- don’t advertise commercial products and services – you can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment
- don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- are on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to this channel
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting a comment. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
We reserve the right to remove ideas and/or comments at any time. If you have a complaint about an item of user-generated content on this site, or feel that your own content was removed in error, please contact us.
The views and opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the views of Scotland's Climate Assembly or the Scottish Government. The Scottish Government cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of information posted by external parties.